Jasper® Credit Card Review 2020: A Great Option For Immigrants.
It can be difficult to qualify for a credit card if you are new to the United States (trust me, I’ve been there). The Jasper® Mastercard®, issued by WebBank prides itself on specializing in helping newly relocated immigrants like H1-B, L-1, O-1, E-1, TN & more visa holders tap into capital. Although not all users are approved to the Jasper® credit card, it does allow for many people without a credit history* to have access to a credit card without the need for security deposits.
This card can help you not only access capital, but also establish your credit score in your new home away from home. Establishing your credit history is utterly important as all types of financial decisions in the U.S. depend on it, including trivial things such as opening a new cellphone line or getting cable.
In this article we’ll explain the terms, main benefits, and drawbacks of applying for the Jasper® credit card.
“Many of the listings that appear on this website are from companies which we receive compensation. This compensation may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). The site does not review or include all companies or all available products.”
Here are some of the most important benefits of the Jasper® card:
- You can qualify even if you don’t have an established credit history*.
- You don’t need an SSN** or to be a permanent resident to apply.
- No security deposit required.
- Account history is reported to 3 major credit bureaus, which may help improve your credit score with on time payments.
- 24/7 access to your card transactions & online account.
- NO annual fees!!***
- 60 day price protection (find the same item you bought with your credit card for cheaper somewhere else and get refunded the difference…beautiful!).
Full Jasper® Credit Card Review:
- ANNUAL FEE: $0. None. Nada.***
- SECURITY DEPOSIT: $0. None. Nada.***
- REWARDS: No rewards (but they do count with cool benefits like price protection, 0 liability & extended warranty).***
- CREDIT LIMIT: Up to $5,000.
- APR: 15.49% (variable)
- LATE FEES: Up to $27.***
- INTERNATIONAL FEES: $0. None. Nada.***
Other Jasper® Credit Card Frequently Asked Questions:
A) Can I qualify if I don’t have an established credit?
Yes! That’s Jasper® whole mission. They are able to help users that many other financial institutions are not.
Of course, like any other credit card there are also requirements. Some of these requirements include being able to confirm employment, visa status, and more.
B) Does it help build my credit?
YES! Jasper® reports to all 3 credit bureaus. With responsible spending and on-time payments, you can grow your credit score.
But the opposite happens if you don’t make timely payments. So in order to positively impact your score, make sure to always pay on time.
C) What are the requirements to apply & where to apply?
All you need to apply for an Jasper® credit card is the info below:
- You must be at least 18 years.
- You must have an employment offer for a U.S. company.
- Must possess one of the following visas: H1-B, O-1, E-1, L-1, TN (if you have a social security you can also apply)
If you would like to apply for free to the Jasper® card please click here:
*If the applicant has been living in the US for more than one year at the time of application, SSN must be provided and application review will include a credit check.
**SSN is required within 60 days of card activation. Card can only be activated from within the US. Applicants who have been living in the US for one year or more must provide SSN at the time of application and undergo a credit check.
***Review the Jasper fee schedule.
The Jasper Mastercard® is issued by WebBank pursuant to a license by Mastercard International Incorporated. Mastercard is a registered trademark, and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated. WebBank, Member FDIC © 2020.
- Uncategorized (8)