Milestone® Credit Card Review 2019: A Good Card For Bad Credit?
It can be difficult to qualify to credit cards if you have a poor credit score. The Milestone® credit card prides itself of taking all clients into consideration. Although no all users are approved to the Milestone® credit card, it does allow for many users with less than perfect credit to have access to a credit card without the need for security deposits.
This card can help you in times of need, but you should consider this card as a temporary solution until you improve your score. In this article we’ll explain the terms, main benefits, and drawbacks of applying for the Milestone® credit card.
“Many of the listings that appear on this website are from companies which we receive compensation. This compensation may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). The site does not review or include all companies or all available products.”
Here are some of the most important benefits of the Milestone® card:
- Pre-qualifying for this card does NOT affect your credit score.
- You can qualify even if your credit score is less than perfect.
- No security deposit required.
- Account history is reported to 3 major credit bureaus, which may help improve your credit score with on time payments.
- 24/7 access to your card transactions & online account.
- Lower annual fees than other credit cards for bad credit.
Full Milestone® Credit Card Review:
- ANNUAL FEE: $35 to $99 based on credit worthiness
- SECURITY DEPOSIT: $0. None. Nada.
- REWARDS: No rewards.
- CREDIT LIMIT: Low credit limits.
- APR: 24.90% for purchases.
- LATE FEES: Up to $39.
- INTERNATIONAL FEES: 1%.
Other Milestone® Credit Card Frequently Asked Questions:
A) Can I qualify if I have a bad credit score?
Although Milestone® doesn’t approve all users, it does consider all users for approval no matter their credit score.
On average Milestone® cardholders reported a FICO credit score below 600, and more than one-third of reviewers report having a credit score below 550.
B) Does it help build my credit?
YES! Milestone® reports to all 3 credit bureaus. With responsible spending and on-time payments, you can grow your credit score.
But the opposite happens if you don’t make timely payments. So in order to positively impact your score, make sure to always pay on time.
C) What are the requirements to apply & where to apply?
All you need to apply for an Milestone® credit card is the info below:
- To be eligible for the Milestone® card, you must be at least 18 years old and have a social security number.
- If you would like to apply to the Milestone® card please click here.
- Uncategorized (8)