Aproximately 61% of the American population lives pay check to pay check, this means they must rely on loans and credit cards.
Even if they have savings, there are always big expenses that are hard to pay without the help of some kind of financing. Although there are several options how you can use your personal loans, these are some of the most common ones :
- Debt Consolidation
- Paying Bills
- Medical Emergencies
- Shopping & Travelling
- Family Emergencies
The loans our affiliates offer are up to $100,000 from only 3.49% interest rate. These loans can be quite useful, but they must be used with responsibility because if you don’t pay off your balance, it might end up hurting your credit record and your options to get loans in the future.
Compare with SuperDinero personal loans from
Compare with SuperDinero personal loans without endorsement up to:
How many options for loans are there in SuperDinero’s
- Have a source of income of minimum $850/ month.
- Have an address inside the US (rented or bought).
- Have some bills (electric, phone) that verify your address.
- Have a social security # or ITIN (If you’re in California, Texas, Arizona or Illinois you do not need SSN or ITIN to apply personal loans with no guarantee).
- If you don’t have SSN or ITIN and you don’t live in CA, TX, AZ or IL you can apply to loans to buy a car and personal loans with car title.
How do Personal Loans Work?
Always make sure you understand and agree to the terms before you accept. The terms such as the interest and the term may change according to the following factors:
- Your current debt level.
- Your credit history (How to verify my credit for free online).
- Amount of money asked for.
- Your monthly income.
- Time at your current job and current residence.
The main factors that determine whether you can apply to a loan are your monthly income, debt level compared to your income level, and your credit history.
Even though there are many lenders that don’t base themselves on your credit (specially the personal loans for people with bad credit) it is always good to understand the 5 factors that affect your credit score and how to improve them. By bettering your credit, this helps you to save a lot of your finances since you will be able to apply to the best loan terms available.
PS: In case the lender wants to check your credit remember to ask what type of credit check they will do, since soft pull checks do not harm your credit score, but hard pull checks do lower your credit score temporarily.
Personal Loans According to your Credit History
Although getting loans is easier for people with good credit records there are still many options for people with bad credit or that only need a short term loan sue to some emergency We have created a list of the possible personal loan terms you may get according to your credit history, and we have included more info on how you may apply to these:
- Excellent Credit : If your credit record is between 670 and 850 you may qualify to the best personal loan terms in the US. An estimate of what you might apply to is amounts up to $100,000 with interest rates tarting at 3.49% with terms of 12-84 months.
- Good Credit: If your credit is between 620 and 670 it is considered good. By having good credit you may still apply to good loan terms, but what might change is the amount you qualify for and the interest rates. An approximate would be: amounts up to $50,000 with interest rates of 7.99% and repayment terms of 12-84 months.
- Regular Credit: If your credit record is between 580 and 620 it is considered regular credit. An estimate of the loans you may find are: Up to $25,000 with interests of 14.99% and terms of 12-84 months,
- Bad Credit: If your credit record is lower than 580, it is considered bad credit. Getting a loan with bad credit is harder since you are seen as a ‘at risk’ client for the lenders,(read more about loans for people with bad credit), but it is still possible to find your loan. An estimate for the loans you may apply to is: Amounts up to $5,000 with interests starting at 19.99% and terms of 2 weeks to 36 months.
Where can you Apply to Personal Loans?
We work with companies all across the 50 states, but in certain states we count with more options. Read more about these states in the following articles:
- Florida: Miami, Orlando, Hialeah, Doral, Fort Lauderdale y Tampa
- California: Los Angeles , San Diego, Riverside, Ontario, San Francisco, Oakland y Santa Ana.
- Texas: Houston, San Antonio, Austin, El Paso, Dallas, Arlington y Pasadena.
- Nuevo Mexico
- Illinois: Chicago, Elgin y Aurora.
- New Jersey
- New York
- Arizona: Tucson, Phoenix y Mesa.
5 BEST PERSONAL LOANS
5.99% – 20.69%
8.05% – 35.89%
In this section we add weekly articles about ideas for savings, financial news, strategies, and many other resources to help make you and your wallet happy. Click on our blog to learn more about any of these 🙂
Secured credit cards (also known as credit cards with guarantee) are different than common credit cards in that they require an initial deposit from your part to open the account. This deposit is later refundable to you. Normally, these cards are used by people with...
The typical catch-22 in the credit card game. You need to have an established credit score in order to qualify for a credit card, but without a credit card it is somewhat difficult to start building your credit. This is where a card like Petal comes in. In this...
Whenever we hear the word credit cards many times the thought of piling interest debt comes to mind. The high APR costs credit cards come with are one of the main reasons many of our readers rather opt for a personal loan than for a credit card for big purchases. This...
- Success story : Camilo got $25,000 with SuperDinero
- Lender comparisons: List of the best personal loans for latinos in the United States.
- How do personal loans work and how to calculate costs
- More tools: free consultation and blog