Petal Credit Card Review 2019: Build Your Credit With a Fee-Free Card
The typical catch-22 in the credit card game. You need to have an established credit score in order to qualify for a credit card, but without a credit card it is somewhat difficult to start building your credit. This is where a card like Petal comes in. In this article we will give you a thorough Petal credit card review (Card is issued by WebBank, Member FDIC).
“Many of the listings that appear on this website are from companies which we receive compensation. This compensation may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). The site does not review or include all companies or all available products.”
Here are some of the most important benefits of the Petal card:
- You can qualify even if you have little or no credit history.
- The card has NO FEES. That includes yearly, late or international fees.
- It has competitive APRs (14.74%-25.74% Variable APR).
- No security deposit required & cash-back offers.
- Potentially high credit lines (from $500 to $10,000).
Full Petal Credit Card Review:
- ANNUAL FEE: $0. Nothing. Nada.
- SECURITY DEPOSIT: $0. None. Nada.
- REWARDS: Up to 1.5% cash back on all purchases
- CREDIT LIMIT: $500 to $10,000, depending on creditworthiness.
- APR: The ongoing APR is 14.74% – 25.74% Variable APR.
- PENALTY APR: None.
- LATE FEES: $0. None. Nada.
- INTERNATIONAL FEES: $0. None. Nada.
Other Petal Credit Card Frequently Asked Questions:
A) Can I qualify if I have no credit history?
Petal is perfect for users with little or no credit history, this is one of its main advantages.
As part of our petal credit card review we also have to point out that if you do have a credit score, it will be reviewed and considered as part of the application process.
B) Does it help build my credit?
YES! Petal reports to all 3 credit bureaus. With responsible spending and on-time payments, you can grow your credit score.
Another thing we have to point out as part of our petal credit card review, is that the opposite will happen if you don’t make timely payments. So in order to positively impact your score, make sure to never miss a payment.
C) Can I qualify to better terms with a good payment history?
Another, YES! You start with a lower credit limit, but with a good history of on-time payments you can indeed get your limit raised. The credit limits Petal works with is from $500 to $10,000, so there’s definitely room to grow.
D) What are the requirements to apply & where to apply?
Great question! All you need to apply for a Petal credit card is the info below:
- To be eligible for the Petal card, you must be at least 18 years old, have a social security number or ITIN, and have access to make payments from a U.S. bank account.
¡Agenda Tu Consulta Gratuita!
- Uncategorized (5)