Upgrade® Credit Card Review 2020: Great Alternative To Normal Credit Cards.
Whenever we hear the word credit cards many times the thought of piling interest debt comes to mind. The high APR costs credit cards come with are one of the main reasons many of our readers rather opt for a personal loan than for a credit card for big purchases. This thought changes once you are introduced to the all new Upgrade® credit card,
The Upgrade® credit card functions as a regular card, but wait for it…you can enjoy the same FIXED APR you would with a personal loan! Is that the epitome of “best of both worlds” or what?
Just to give you an idea, this is an average of what it would take to pay off a balance with a regular credit card vs. the Upgrade® credit card:
Let’s say you have balance of $10,000 and you make only your minimum payments.
- Regular Joe Shmoe’s credit card: It would take 28 years and $14,423.16 to pay it back.
- Upgrade® credit card: It would take 2 years and $2,102.71 to pay it back.
In this article we’ll explain the terms, main benefits, and drawbacks of applying for the Upgrade® credit card.
“Many of the listings that appear on this website are from companies which we receive compensation. This compensation may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). The site does not review or include all companies or all available products.”
Here are some of the most important benefits of the Upgrade® credit card:
- No security deposit required.
- Account history is reported to 3 major credit bureaus, which may help improve your credit score with on time payments.
- NO annual fees!!
- Predictable monthly payments.
Full Upgrade® credit card Review:
- ANNUAL FEE: $0. None. Nada.
- SECURITY DEPOSIT: $0. None. Nada.
- REWARDS: No rewards (but also remember, no fees!).
- CREDIT LIMIT: Up to $20,000.
- APR: 6.99%-29.99%
- LATE FEES: $0. None. Nada.
- INTERNATIONAL FEES: N/A.
Other Upgrade® Credit Card Frequently Asked Questions:
A) Can I qualify if I don’t have a perfect credit?
Although Upgrade® doesn’t approve all applicants, with a soft-pull at the time of application it also doesn’t hurt to apply. From the requirements of their personal loans it looks like the average minimum credit score approved is 600.
Of course, like any other credit card there are also requirements. Some of these requirements include debt to income, credit age, and more.
B) Does it help build my credit?
YES! Upgrade® credit card reports to all 3 credit bureaus. With responsible spending and on-time payments, you can grow your credit score.
But the opposite happens if you don’t make timely payments. So in order to positively impact your score, make sure to always pay on time.
C) What are the requirements to apply & where to apply?
All you need to apply for an Upgrade® credit card is the info below:
- A U.S. citizen or permanent resident, or living in the U.S. on a valid visa;
- At least 18 years old (19 years old in Alabama and certain other states);
- Able to provide a verifiable bank account; and
- Able to provide a valid email address.
If you would like to apply for free to the Upgrade® credit card please click here:
- Uncategorized (8)