Monevo is a multi-award winning personal loan comparison service that helps users find personalized loan offers in less than 60 seconds. If you’ve tried looking for a personal loan you’ve probably realized by now how confusing & overwhelming the process can be. Monevo’s platform helps simplify the personal loan journey for users by comparing multiple offers and lenders in real time, all with 1 single & fast online form.
Just to clarify, Monevo is not a direct lender, but a fin-tech platform. In our opinion, this is more beneficial for users. By using Monevo’s service to search and compare personal loan offers through their lending panel, you have the added benefit of being able to compare multiple offers to help facilitate finding an option that meets your needs and budget.
Here are some of the most important benefits of Monevo’s platform:
- Compare offers for free.
- Personalized loan offers in less than 60 seconds.
- Network of lenders offering loan amounts $1,000 – $100,000
- No impact on your credit score to check your personal loan rates
- Funds available as soon as next business day
- Rates starting at 3.49%* APR
Full Monevo Review:
- FEE: Monevo is free to use and will not charge you for their service. Instead they may receive a commission for introductions to their partners.
- LOAN AMOUNT: $1,000 – $100,000
- APR: Rates starting at 3.49%* APR
- IMMIGRATION STATUS: Must be a U.S. Resident/Citizen
- PROCESSING DURATION: Offers in less than 60 seconds
Other Monevo Frequently Asked Questions:
A) Can I qualify if I don’t have a perfect credit?
Although Monevo’s platform can’t match all users with loan offers, they welcome all users to try their service regardless of their credit score. Their unique approach to personal loan comparison helps them find solutions to users with less than perfect credit where other financial institutions might not.
PS: Monevo is free & doesn’t affect your credit score so you don’t lose anything trying it out.
B) What if I don’t agree with the terms of the offer?
Monevo matches you with loan offers for you to review free of charge & with no strings attached. This means that if for some reason you don’t agree with the terms of the offer you are in no obligation to accept the offer.
PS: Using Monevo to check your rates is free & doesn’t affect your credit score so you don’t lose anything trying it out.
C) What are the requirements & where can I complete my loan search?
To use Monevo, you must be:
- A U.S. citizen or permanent resident,
- At least 18 years old (19 years old in Alabama and certain other states);
- Able to provide a verifiable bank account;
- Able to provide a valid email address.